Mid-Century Twin Star Home TV Stand
Clean lines, an asymmetrical design, and beautifully woven cane cabinet doors create a mix of mid-century modern and boho designs for this TV stand. Tapered legs and a gorgeous finish add style while the double door cabinet conceals an adjustable shelf, making it easy to stow movies, games, throws, or other essentials out of sight. Since remote control signals can pass through the cane doors, this is also a great spot for setting up entertainment devices. The open display area has another adjustable shelf that offers space for decorative accents, seasonal items, or photos. Each side of the TV stand has back panel cutouts to route cords and prevent tangles no matter where you decide to place AV components. The stand holds most TVs up to 60 inches and 50 pounds, making it easy to gather around when it's time to catch up on your favorite shows or enjoy a family movie night.
- Accommodates most flat-screen TVs up to 60" and 50 lb.
- Double door side cabinet conceals one adjustable shelf that can be adjusted to different three heights
- Cabinet features woven cane door panels for a touch of boho style
- Door hinges are hidden when cabinets are closed for a sleek, no-show look
- Open shelving with one adjustable exterior shelf for storage or decor
- Back panel cutouts control cords and prevent tangles
- The floor leveler makes it easy to achieve stable placement on uneven surfaces
- Tapered legs are fashionable yet functional
- Tip restraint hardware included